Monday, May 11, 2009

Please PRAY for Dawn

I am calling on all prayer warriors to please pray for Dawn Purdy. She is my sister, Leanne's, sister-in-law (their husbands are brothers). She is six months pregnant and was admitted to hospital today because they are unable to control her heart rate. As far as I know she has no history of heart problems. I don't have much more information other than that. She also has a little boy Alex who is 16-months-old and her husband's name is Keith. Any prayers that you can lift up to the Lord would be GREATLY appreciated!! She is also on my blog list "Life with Alex".
Thank you for your prayers!!

4 comments:

Jamie Truelove said...

wonder what's going on? I've had heart rate problems for the last month...110-120 most of the time, with shortness of breath...ekg fine...are they doing a work up on her?

Leah Robinson said...

I am praying Susie!

Chelsa said...

praying... those blood pressure numbers bring back wayyy too many bad memories. i'll be praying hard. keep us updated!

Chelsa said...

and thx for your sweet comment on my post-- it made my day :)

Holiday World

Family Fun